Frequently asked questions from readers
What is Open Access? ↑
In order to read the published content of Verbum et Ecclesia no registration is required. You merely select any readable format to gain access to the complete text of the articles.
Why do I need to register with Verbum et Ecclesia? ↑
You need to be registered with Verbum et Ecclesia to make a submission online and/or to act as a reviewer to a manuscript that has been appointed to you by the Editor-in-Chief. Additionally, once you have registered your details with Verbum et Ecclesia, you can elect to receive regular article alerts (notifications) to stay abreast of recently published articles.
How do I subscribe to notifications from Verbum et Ecclesia? ↑
Once you have registered with Verbum et Ecclesia as a reader, you can manage your notification after you have logged into your personalised journal section. When viewing the left-hand sidebar, under the heading Alerts, you will see two links, namely View and Manage. To subscribe to certain notifications only, you should select Manage. You will then be able to decide whether you would like to receive email notifications or rather view each notification only once you have entered your personalised journal section. Remember to delete read notifications from you View link.
How do I unsubscribe to notifications from Verbum et Ecclesia? ↑
To unsubscribe to notifications from Verbum et Ecclesia you will need to log into your personalised journal section and under the left-hand sidebar go to Alerts and proceed to Manage. Deselect the checkboxes next to the notifications. If you wish to receive no notifications, ensure all checkboxes are deselected.
What if I am struggling to log into my personalised journal section with Verbum et Ecclesia? ↑
- Do you have a username and password? No - click here to register.
- Did you misplace your username and password? Yes - click here to reset it.
- Did you enable the cookies in your web browser? No - click here to view instructions.
What if I have tried all of the above and it is still not working?
- The screen does not move past the login page? Yes – it might be that if you are assessing the journal website from a university server and that the proxy setting on that server is preventing you from logging into the journal website. Please contact your university's technical team to ascertain whether this might be the cause.
- No problem with proxy settings, but not able to log into the system? Yes – click here to contact the Title Operations Coordinator.
I have registered. How do I change my login details? ↑
After obtaining your login details for Verbum et Ecclesia, use this to log into your personalised journal section. Under your user home is a heading 'My Account’ that lists links that will enable you to:
- change your password edit your profile.
These links will enablee you to change your login details. Please note: you cannot edit your username after registration.
|ISSN: 1609-9982 (print) | ISSN: 2074-7705 (online)|
Subscribe to our newsletter
All articles published in this journal are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license, unless otherwise stated.
Website design & content: ©2017 AOSIS (Pty) Ltd. All rights reserved. No unauthorised duplication allowed.
AOSIS Publishing | Empowering Africa through access to knowledge
Postnet Suite #110, Private Bag X19, Durbanville, South Africa, 7551
Tel: 086 1000 381
Tel: +27 21 975 2602
Fax: 086 5004 974
publishing(AT)aosis.co.za replace (AT) with @Please read the privacy statement.