Search Thesis Abstracts
|Vol 33, No 1 (2012)||Truth, Reason, and Faith in Modern Civilisation: The violence of truth and the truth of violence in modern ‘secular’ Western civilisation||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Vol 32, No 2 (2011)||Religion and violence in a globalised world||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Vol 32, No 2 (2011)||Violence: The church is part of the problem||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Vol 32, No 2 (2011)||Overcoming modernity’s individualism: Becoming a community of peace in the face of violence||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Andrew G. Suderman|
|Vol 32, No 2 (2011)||Seeking the good (peace) of the republic: The violence against and of difference in defining the public space||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Vol 32, No 2 (2011)||Overcoming violence - a basic task of Christian churches||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Vol 32, No 2 (2011)||The role of the Old Testament in a violent world||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Esias E. Meyer|
|Vol 32, No 2 (2011)||The pastor as model for peaceful existence||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Vol 32, No 2 (2011)||‘Mission and Power’ – The relevance of the Edinburgh 2010 discussion in the theological engagement with violence||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Cornelius J.P. Niemandt|
|Vol 32, No 2 (2011)||Violence as development? A challenge to the church||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|1 - 10 of 10 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
|ISSN: 1609-9982 (print) | ISSN: 2074-7705 (online)|
Subscribe to our newsletter
All articles published in this journal are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
©2016 AOSIS (Pty) Ltd. All rights reserved. No unauthorised duplication allowed.
AOSIS Publishing | Empowering Africa through access to knowledge
Postnet Suite #110, Private Bag X19, Durbanville, South Africa, 7551
Tel: 086 1000 381
Tel: +27 21 975 2602
Fax: 086 5004 974
publishing(AT)aosis.co.za replace (AT) with @Please read the privacy statement.