Search Thesis Abstracts
|Vol 36, No 1 (2015)||Religion, mission and national development: A contextual interpretation of Jeremiah 29:4-7 in the light of the activities of the Basel Mission Society in Ghana (1828-1918) and its missiological implications||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Vol 37, No 1 (2016)||Reflections on a missional ecclesiology for Africa's expressions of Christianity through the Tswana lens||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Vol 33, No 1 (2012)||The Church mission relative to socio-political issues in Francophone Africa||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Vol 33, No 1 (2012)||The ministry of Beyers Naude to the victims of oppression 1960–1994: A challenge to Christian mission in post-apartheid South Africa||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Tobias Masuku, Nelus Niemandt|
|Vol 30, No 2 (2009)||Pelze, Gold und Weihwasser: Handel und mission in Afrika und Amerika||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 36, No 1 (2015)||Together towards life and mission: A basis for good governance in church and society today||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Cornelius J.P. Niemandt|
|Vol 35, No 1 (2014)||Waves of mission amongst South African Baptists||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Desmond Henry, Cornelius J.P. Niemandt|
|Vol 37, No 1 (2016)||Towards a global theology: Theological method and contextualisation||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Brian A. de Vries|
|Vol 35, No 1 (2014)||Augustine on redemption in Genesis 1–3||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Edward L. Smither|
|Vol 30, No 3 (2009)||Sharing in God’s surprise: The place and role of the Department of Science of Religion and Missiology at the University of Pretoria||Abstract PDF|
|Pieter (Piet) G.J. Meiring|
|1 - 10 of 14 Items||1 2 > >>|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
|ISSN: 1609-9982 (print) | ISSN: 2074-7705 (online)|
Subscribe to our newsletter
All articles published in this journal are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license, unless otherwise stated.
Website design & content: ©2016 AOSIS (Pty) Ltd. All rights reserved. No unauthorised duplication allowed.
AOSIS Publishing | Empowering Africa through access to knowledge
Postnet Suite #110, Private Bag X19, Durbanville, South Africa, 7551
Tel: 086 1000 381
Tel: +27 21 975 2602
Fax: 086 5004 974
publishing(AT)aosis.co.za replace (AT) with @Please read the privacy statement.