Search Thesis Abstracts
|Vol 34, No 2 (2013)||Why history matters: The place of historical consciousness in a multidimensional approach towards biblical interpretation||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Louise C. Jonker|
|Vol 34, No 2 (2013)||Exegesis seeking appropriation; appropriation seeking exegesis: Re-reading 2 Samuel 13:1−22 in search of redemptive masculinities||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Vol 32, No 1 (2011)||Obeying God? Obeying Paul? Bridging the socio-cultural context in the interpretation of Biblical imperatives||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Andre van Rheede van Oudtshoorn|
|Vol 34, No 2 (2013)||Of poverty prevention in the Pentateuch as a continuing contemporary challenge||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|11 - 14 of 14 Items||<< < 1 2|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
|ISSN: 1609-9982 (print) | ISSN: 2074-7705 (online)|
Subscribe to our newsletter
All articles published in this journal are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license, unless otherwise stated.
Website design & content: ©2016 AOSIS (Pty) Ltd. All rights reserved. No unauthorised duplication allowed.
AOSIS Publishing | Empowering Africa through access to knowledge
Postnet Suite #110, Private Bag X19, Durbanville, South Africa, 7551
Tel: 086 1000 381
Tel: +27 21 975 2602
Fax: 086 5004 974
publishing(AT)aosis.co.za replace (AT) with @Please read the privacy statement.